The Moog Mother-32 is the first tabletop semi-modular synthesizer from Moog. It is a distinctive analog instrument that adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive inter-connectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem.
Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides and features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations.
- The legendary Moog low pass in all its glory, along with a high pass Ladder Filter.
- 2 voltage controlled mixers
- a classic Moog oscillator with square wave and saw wave outputs,
- wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability,
- MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion,
- white noise,
- a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an
- assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources.
The Moog Grandmother is a magic synth that brings back to Moog’s modular roots, where synthesis is not only about the end result, but the journey of mistakes and experimentation. While capable of highly complex sounds and modulation, Grandmother's semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, ensuring that human beings of any skill-level can easily explore and experience the joys and magic of analog synthesis. In addition, Grandmother also features an easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer for added enjoyment and programmable syncopation.
The Moog Grandmother is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a built-in arpeggiator, sequencer and spring reverb tank. Start playing immediately with 'no patching required' then explore an infinite sonic playground with Grandmother’s endlessly reconfigurable front panel. Grandmother’s circuits, spring reverb, and spirit are inspired by the classic Moog Modular Synthesizers, making this instrument a powerful addition to a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system."